Wow! As much as I love the sun, I couldn’t believe this one after the other nomination that I got the other day, what a great way to end the year of 2017. Whilst writing this blog, I am so busy with my chores and preparing for our New Year’s Eve dinner. I am an inexperienced blogger who is trying to learn about blogging, I am so grateful that there are people out there that appreciate what I write.
I just want to say thank you to Reckless Love from recklesslovebyjanelleadorno.com for selecting me as one of her nominees. I sincerely thank you and you guys should visit her blogs, I can assure you that you will get inspired.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
These are my answers to Reckless Love questions:
1. Where are you from? Describe it!
- I’m from the beautiful country called Philippines, that has a unique physical feature in the world map. It consist 7,641 islands and in counting as there are tons of undiscovered paradise throughout the country. I live in a large major island called Mindanao that also has smaller islands.
2. Why did you start your blog?
- Like what I stated in my previous blog, I am fascinated by writers and bloggers. I hope in the future I can be able to write my own book 🙂 haha!
3. How did you choose your niche?
- Honestly, I was having a hard time what niche should I have cuz there are tons of niche that talks about beauty, travel or fashion. The trouble is I’m not really an expert to beauty and fashion so I decided to just to just write everything that can relate to ordinary people.
4. If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- This is an easy question but seems really hard to answer haha. I would be just like DARNA. Darna is a fictional Filipino superhero, she’s a bit similar to wonder woman but Darna is not an amazon or something. Lol she’s just an ordinary woman with a pure heart and became a superhero when she swallow a magic white stone and transform to a powerful woman after shouting Darna hahaha 🙂
5. Are you a believer?
6. What’s your favorite place where you ever have been. Tell me your reasons.
- As of now, I don’t have such favorite place. I think I would say my hometown. No place like home just like what they say. 😉
7. Where would you like to live and why?
- Ah this is such a weird question, I would like to live in a place where no one knows me haha 🙂 if I could just live in heaven than I would probably go.
8. What would you do with 1.000.000 dollars?
- I would buy a house and lot for my parents and build my own business. And the rest would be donated for shelter for those elders who got abandoned by their children, for indigenous people and to the children in a very secluded mountains who traveled hours by walking and crossed rivers just to get to the school school Dollars is too big when it comes to my currency so I probably donate for children in Yemen who suffered malnutrition.
9. What’s you best memory from a trip? What’s your worse?
- Best memory I think when I went to another city and we went to the grocery store where no one knows what I was talking about as they can’t speak and understand my native language bwuaaha :). And for the worse, when other people tried to ripped us off 🙂
10. Sea or mountain? Why?
- ahhhh!! why so hard. Well I live in land and mountain is not that hard to reach so I would choose Sea. I love the clear blue sea ❤
11. If someone writes a book about your life, what title would have?
- That would be ” Strong Heart, Angel Lou” 🙂
My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Dalene Ekirapa
Here’s my own set of questions:
- What inspires you from blogging?
- Do you blog because you can earn money from it or just a habit?
- Do you honestly read the blogs from people you followed?
- Were there a times that you don’t know what else to write on your blog?
- Do you believe in incarnation?
- Would you like to visit Mindanao regardless of the warning that there are terrorists here?
- If you were a scientist, who would you like to be?
- What can you say about people who wait patiently?
- Who came out first, egg or chicken? hahha
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
- How many times a week you post a blog?
Once again thank you Reckless love for the nomination! I really appreciate it. God bless! Thank you to those people who are following me. Happy New Year!!!