I did not expect to be nominated again for Sunshine Blogger award and this is my 2nd time but 1st nomination for the year of 2018. I am so grateful because even though I’ve been blogging for just 2 months I already got recognized by other bloggers. Now that blogging is becoming an addiction of mine, this nomination gives me such a motivation to do well.
A huge thank you for DD’s blog who nominated me for this award. Please visit her blog at https://liveandlove17.wordpress.com/.
I’ve been following her blog which is helpful as she write about tips and probably that women can relate to. Thank you once again.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to her blog.
- Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Answers to DD’s questions:
- What encouraged you to start with a blog?
- Well, a person encouraged me to blog. I wanted to do it back in 2015 but I didn’t really have a courage to do it. Finally, someone gave me a motivation to do it months ago
- How long are you blogging for?
- I’ve been blogging for 2 months now. I posted my first blog last year of November 25 :).
- Do you have any special advice for collecting followers?
- Well, don’t hesitate to blog even you feel kind of stuck and engage to other bloggers to learn more. Be open.
- What social networks are you using for advertising blog?
- I am using Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Google plus.
- Where do you find inspiration for writing?
- I’ve been dreaming to write although writing in English is a bit difficult. I am inspired to do blogging because I know there is someone that really believes in me even there are times that I don’t.
- How do you like my blog?
- Every time you post I visit your blog and read sincerely. I like when you write about tips which I kind of relate to because of course I am a girl and there are things that I only have minimal knowledge about LOL 🙂
- Describe yourself in three words.
- LOL SPIRITED, PERSISTENT & HUMBLE.
- Do you often support your blogger colleagues with your comments/likes?
- Yes of course. I always do that though.
- Where are you coming from (city/state)?
- I’m from Philippines, so you might not familiar with Cagayan de Oro City 😉
- What are your three most favourite blogs?
- This is hard. I don’t have one at the moment though cuz I’ve seen a lot of amazing blogs so it is hard to pick which one.
- Your favorite quote/thought …?
- I have a lot in mind but at the moment this quote stands out “Patience is Bitter but its fruit is sweet” 😉
1. What’s your niche about?
2. What makes you decide to blog?
3. What would you do if you didn’t blog?
4. What would be the advice that you want to give to the new bloggers?
5. If you had a chance to win a lottery, what would you do to the prize?
6. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
7. Do you get pressured about blogging?
8. What’s your favorite dessert?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What is the story behind your blog name?
11. Name 3 traits that you have.
1. The Things I write – https://farryansari.wordpress.com/
2. Invisible-No-More – https://invisible-no-more.com/
3. Here Comes the Sun- https://reddevil21blog.wordpress.com/
4. Antony Agnel. https://antonyagnel.com/
5. Kirilson Photography – https://kirilson.com/
6. Simple Ula – https://simpleula.com/
7. The godly chic Diaries – https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/
8. outfit van de dag – https://outfitvandedagblog.com/
9. The nomadic architect – https://sidhujetha.wordpress.com/
10. Smart Diet – http://smart-diet.loveandjoy.net/
11. Life journey with JC – https://lifejourneywithjc.com/
Thank you to those people who are following my blog. And for those who will follow, let’s connect and looking forward to your blogs as well. God bless!