I did not expect that someone would nominate me for Liebster Award, the fact that I am only a newbie in the blogging world. I am so delighted and humbled to received an award nomination from Vesna at whisper365blog.wordpress.com. She blogs about travel destinations and what really caught my attention to her blog is about life lessons. You should check her blog out. I am not really familiar about the award, I heard about it just recently and probably didn’t approach Vesna to nominate me. I feel honored as someone like her take notice to my blog that is only a free plan.
What is Liebster Award?
This award exists on the internet only and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, Liebster Award was created to recognize or to discover new bloggers. Liebster in German has several definitions like nicest, lovely, kindest, valued, cute, sweetest and endearing.
The following instructions for accepting the award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you this award and link back to their blog.
- Write random facts about yourself that were provided by the presenter of the award.
- Create new set of your own questions for other bloggers to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
1. Why did you start blogging?
- I have been fascinated by writers and bloggers. I have been wanting to blog since 2015 and I decided to make my first blog last year whilst I was on my On-the-job but I was really hesitant to make it a habit. Until around 2 months ago someone told me why not try blogging and my confidence was awoken lol which I fancy to do so even before I met this person.
2. How has Blogging affected your life?
- Well, as a newbie I can honestly say it doesn’t affect me big time as of now. But I now realized even you get just 5 people who visits and view your blogs, still, in strange way you feel that there’s an acknowledgment going on there LOL 🙂
3. What is your favorite book or series and why?
- I love Dan Brown’s masterpiece from The Da Vinci Code to Inferno. I am not really into arts but the book introduced me to the places that hopefully, one day I’ll be able to visit, and the story itself is very intriguing and relevant to reality.
4. What kind of blogs do you like the most?
- I like travel blogs and blogs about life experiences which I can probably learn from it :).
5. What is your philosophy in life?
- hmm well my philosophy in life is giving a life a meaning 🙂
6. What are you most grateful about?
- I am grateful for the things that I’ve received, it is not much but still I am very thankful as I know there are people out there who are struggling and trying to survive in their everyday lives. I am grateful that I can look forward for tomorrow, that I have a reason to wake up each day. I am grateful for the people that I have met and gave me a huge impact in life. I’m just grateful for everything.
7. If you have a time machine when and where would you go and why?
- If I have a time machine I would probably go to the place where I will be in 2 years. I would like to see what will I become in 2 years in terms of career, goals that i set to myself and of course my personal life. I am very much happy and lucky with family and friends. I am in the stage where I know exactly what I want and who I want to become, and a person that I want to be with. I cannot disclosed that here as it is very personal.
8. What 3 words describe you best?
- This is a hard one LOL:) well what I mostly heard from people is that they described me as Humble, spirited and crazy LOL 🙂
9. What advice would you give your 18 years old self?
- That would be it’s ok to wait for your turn as long as you put your mind into it and you should really take the Law course or MedTech course LOL:). I sacrificed and waited for 2 years for my turn to get into uni because my parents couldn’t afford to send both me and my brother to uni. And due to financial struggles that we had, I didn’t take the course that I desired to but it’s ok.
10. What makes you happiest?
- I couldn’t really answer this question before but I think I can now. What makes me happy is that helping other people in needs. Last but not the least is my family, friends and the one that my heart loves 🙂
FACTS ABOUT ME: I am quiet obsessed with Tim Burton’s animated movies. I cannot swim in 6ft deep lol but I love the water and ocean. And If I die, I would request to my family to lay me on a bed of any kind of blue flowers and decorate my coffin with of course blue flowers. 😉
Here’s my questions?
- What is your regular job?
- How does it feel when someone leave a negative comment on your blog post?
- Does your family or relatives know that you are blogging?
- What makes you decide to blog?
- IS there someone that inspire you to blog?
- What are your biggest expectation with your blog?
- How long do you spend on your blog?
- DO you feel pressure being in blogging world?
- What keeps you going?
- What is the greatest gift you receive this year?
Here’s my nominations that I personally picked and I believe that their blogs are informative and inspiring.
- Loving the Journey
- Libby’s Simple Eat
- RECKLESS LOVE
- Chronicles of a Global Security Advisor
- TRULY YOU, ORIGINAL & STRONG
- Jesus & Coffee
- This Bipolar Brat
Thank you Vesna for nominating me, it’s a huge privilege that I am one of the bloggers that you picked and think that I deserve this award nomination.
Thank you to all who follow my blog. God bless!